Sounding-out of letters, high-quality speech synthesis, word prediction and OCR for the web.
Letter echo | Speech synthesis | OCR | Word prediction
Oribi Speak effectively supports the reading and writing process using high-quality speech synthesis from Acapela. It can read out selected text, sound out individual letters and speak words and sentences as you write, which supports early reading and writing development.
30-day free trial! Try Oribi Speak for free and then subscribe for $24.99/year. For a domain-wide installation via Google Workspace Marketplace you need to sign up for a service package.
- Select text in Google Docs, Word Online or on other web pages to have it read out loud using speech synthesis
- Highlight an image with text to have it read out loud using OCR and speech synthesis
- Adjust the speech rate (words per minute)
- Pick the voice you prefer (over 60 voices in about 19 languages, including English, French, Spanish and German)
- Have individual letter sounds read out loud each time you press a key (letter echo)
- Have each word or sentence read out loud once you finish writing it, using speech synthesis (word/sentence echo)
- Get smart suggestions with the built-in word prediction that helps out with spelling and enables faster writing